Free Tickets will be available soon. In the meantime, please register your interest here to be among the first to receive updates about yummex Middle East.
Admission Policy / Pre-registration
- yummex Middle East is strictly for Trade and Business Professionals related to the industry only.
- General public and persons under the age of 21 will not be permitted entry.
- By registering online trade visitors can qualify for a free entry, provided they meet the requirements of the above mentioned admission policy.
- The organizers of yummex Middle East strive to ensure that only qualified Trade and Business Professionals attend the exhibition to deliver a productive business environment for both visitors and exhibitors. We reserve the right to request further proof of eligibility prior to badge issue, and also to refuse entry if necessary.
- Badges are non transferable and visitors found to be facilitating this will be not eligible for entry into Sweets & Snacks Middle East.
Important notice regarding food samples
Dubai Municipality's food safety and licensing restrictions strictly prohibit the removal of unlicensed and perishable items (including food and drink samples) from the Exhibition Halls. Any samples being taken out by Visitors will be confiscated. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on 18 - 20 September 2017 at Dubai World Trade Centre!
The yummex Middle East Team
Organise your stay
Alpha Tours Dubai, our Official Travel Agent can help organise your stay. They provide a variety of services such as hotel reservations and visa, airport pick ups, transfers to venue, excursions & tours.
Click here to know more.
Get to the venue
The easiest way to get to the venue is by taxi or by metro. In Dubai taxis are plentiful and inexpensive. The metro is fast and stops at Dubai World Trade Centre.
Click here for more details.
Add dates to your calendar
18 September 2017: 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
19 September 2017: 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
20 September 2017: 10.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.