- Registration is compulsory for entry.
- Event is strictly for Trade and Business Professionals only.
- General public and persons under the age of 21 will not be permitted entry.
- The organisers of the event strive to ensure that only qualified Trade and Business Professionals attend the exhibition to deliver a productive business environment for both visitors and exhibitors. We reserve the right to request further proof of eligibility prior to badge issue, and also to refuse entry if necessary.
- Badges are non-transferable and visitors found to be facilitating this will not be eligible for entry into the event and future exhibitions.
- If you do not receive your visitor confirmation in your e-mail, please check your Junk folder (in some cases, your e-mail settings or system firewalls may cause our visitor confirmation e-mails to go to your Junk folder). For online registration support, please contact YummexMarketing@dwtc.com
- Trolley / luggage bags are strictly not permitted within the exhibition halls.
- Wearing of masks is mandatory. A penalty of AED 3000 fine may be levied by the government authorities for non-compliance.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Anyone obtaining visitor or exhibitor badges by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the event.
- Anyone attending the exhibition should carry some form of photo ID (passport, photo-ID driving license, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organiser, which the Organiser may ask to see.
- By completing the online pre-registration form, you agree to comply with all standard terms and conditions set forth by the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
- Anyone attending the exhibition must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt the exhibition or conference.
- Important: Children below the age of 21 are not allowed to enter the exhibition halls
Important notice regarding food samples:
Dubai Municipality's food safety and licensing restrictions strictly prohibit the removal of unlicensed and perishable items (including food and drink samples) from the Exhibition Halls. Thank you in advance for your co-operation